WISE ADAPTIVE CONTROL
Adaptive control system of welding spots
Smart control for ensuring the quality of welding from a pre-set pattern. Use of measurements of current and voltage during welding to mathematically generate the dynamic resistance curve.
Two WISE Control modes:
- WISE-Adapt: adaptive welding control through dynamically varying the welding current only.
- WISE-Synergic: adaptive welding control through dynamically varying the parameters of welding current and time.
Aided by the CPC-Connect software communication application:
- Graphical diagnosis of deviation of welding quality in time in a given program (useful so that preventive maintenance activities can be performed in welding equipment to avoid down time)
- Graphical representation of the most representative variables of the process in time
- Saves all curves of all welding programs using history daily or weekly files, resulting in the total traceability of the process
PROGRAMMING SOFTWARE APPLICATION
Software application to program SERRA welding control includes, among others, the following features:
- Programming of connected control parameters
- Event list, completed welds and spot codes
- Loading program for updating the application installed in the Serra controls
- PLC editor built in welding controls
- Access system through passwords
SENSE – CENTRALISATION
Software application to centralise connected PCs to a central PC.
- It collects welding data, faults and parameter changes in the whole plant
- t displays the operating status of the various controls
- It displays a graphical representation of the plant
- It allows for controlling versions of Serra devices and connected CPC programs
- It manages the spot list of the plant